Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 12, 2010

My New Company


Hello Every One.

This is my first post after i joined an new company (Schindler India Pvt LTD)


As my friends and family members know, i always wanted to quit my old job & join a better one. Well i was invited by the Schindler India Pvt Ltd to attend an intervirew, so on monday i had gone for the interview & it turns out to be a great one. I met Mr. Lakshminaraya who is an AO in the company at 9am, had a little talk about the company, my job profile, Etc... later on he told me to visit the Manager who was an Amazing guy. He was very friendly and was very enthusiastic person, after i finished my interview, Mr. Lakshminarayan told me he would call me if something arise. I thought, well it will be just like all the other interview's that i had before where they tell they would call me but they never will.


A week passed without any breez, but then Mr Lakshminarayan (LXM) called me and told me to come to office for some briefing, Went to the office in the early morning, and met Mr LXM.

He explained me every thing about my company and told me how and where all the company operated. I thought why is this guy explaining me all this...?

Then he informed me that i had been selected for the company. Could't Beleave It....

Came back home informed My mother first as she was also eager to hear from me. Met couple of my best friends and told them also. All were happy and i had to pay for the lunch which my friends had as a treat (SAD)... With a lighter pocket and heavy hopes i reported for the company.

It was a boring first day as every one was busy with their own work as Managing Director had flown form the Mumbai to analyse the performance of each individual in the company so every one were busy preparing reports and stuff, i was just sitting in an room thinking to myself "God Where am I? In An MNC Co". (Details in Next Blog)

But As i always wanted i had joined an Big Company and was settling in.

I was just releaved from my old company which was a "RAT HOLE" where all the employees were just "Frogs in a Well" (Details in Next Blog)

And i was too frusterated couple of days as i had no access to web in my new office i felt i was cut off from the rest of the world. But Now i have plans and measures to over come these frustrations.

As i am writing this blog in an Cyber Cafe i am not able to provide you all the details of this current blog. I promise you i will provide you all the details of the Job and update you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Raviraj Bhat.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the new job. But be careful what information you should reveal on web and what you shouldn't... Revealing too much personal/company confidential information can be harmful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Will keep in mind the same in future.

    ReplyDelete